Saturday, March 26, 2011

Watch the for the Lease sign soon.

Dear Brownstone( Ft.Worth West & 7th development),
Have you every asked  the extremely hot girl who lived in a new trendy neighborhood out on a date only to find out behind those Jolie lips and Gisele body is a shallow, tasteless waste of space girl who lies there waiting for you to finish? Well, if you haven't, going to your restaurant is the closest comparison. You had so much going for you. Your place is divine, you live in a fantastic new area, and a menu that says southern inspired makes my libido go crazy.    How can you serve chicken livers with a sperm donation size sauce on the side? I went there with a group of two couples not including my wife and I, we each had different things, hoping to share. But who wants to have pot roast without absolutely any seasoning?  Or how 'bout stuffed chicken that taste like a shoe with stove top in it? Also, it would be nice if the server check with us on the meal before we are finished. I shit you not, all we needed was salt for someone and we had to flag down another server after we waited 15 minutes from the time our entrees were served.  Our waiter came to our table 25 minutes after we received salt to ask us how was the food.  For the math majors out there reading my rant, that's 40 minutes before we saw our server after our meal was served.  Finally dessert, I passed, but some brave souls ordered the banana pudding. No freaking sugar. How can mashed up bananas not be sweet. For god's sake, its dessert. Thank you Groupon for giving me half off this meal.
 Brownstone you are the reason that the food Ninja exists. For as long as I go, I will find girls like you and expose your inner beauty. BEWARE FORT WORTH RESTAURANTS , THERE IS A NINJA IN TOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment